Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 Application Help
Call Us Now 0290541292
Request a Call Back
The Expert Team
A dynamic and motivated leader in the education sector, with a passion for solving problems.LEARN MORE
VET COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT
An experienced manager in education and government, Wendy is an expert on regulatoryLEARN MORE
Our expert in developing learning resources for health and community organisations.LEARN MORE
The Application Process
1. ANMAC Approval
The first stage involves obtaining approval from the Australian Nursing Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) by demonstrating to ANMAC (in an audit) how you meet the ANMAC Enrolled Nurse Accreditation Standards, 2017.
2. ASQA Approval
The second stage of these processes is to obtain delivery approval from ASQA, requiring you to meet both NVR and CRICOS requirements. ASQA expects that when you submit your application, all resource requirements (staff, curriculum, work placements, simulated workplace) for the projected number of students has been met; in addition to meeting the standards related to marketing, pre-enrolment information and governance.
Note that upon gaining approval from ASQA for the addition to scope of the HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing, you can start to deliver. However,
- Graduates cannot become registered or work in Australia as Enrolled nurses without ANMAC approval.
- You must register with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APRHA), which is your responsibility to arrange.
Do I Need a Consultancy's Assistance?
Strawberry Solutions can offer, specific to this project:
- Knowledge and intellectual property that can guide the process, advise on needs and provide advice to future proof your organisation once you are approved and implementing the qualification
- Contacts in industry, for example links for work placement, committee membership, nursing, Aboriginal networks
- Experience in the development of submissions for:
- ASQA VET approval (successful)
- ASQA CRICOS approval (successful)
- ANMAC approval (successful)
- Known and dedicated team (no subcontractors)
- Knowledge of overseas student markets
- Focus on detail
- Tailoring specifically to your organisation.
To navigate this complex process, Strawberry Solutions has divided the application process into six distinct stages.
About Strawberry Solutions
Strawberry Solutions is a boutique consultancy firm offering Education Providers assistance with:
- Accreditation and development of the Diploma of Nursing program for Enrolled nurses (registration with ANMAC and ASQA)
- E- Learning
- Project Management of Integration between SMS and LMS
- Project Management
- Business development
- VET compliance consultation
We pride ourselves on offering right size solutions to even complex problems and delivering on time and on budget.
Who We Work With...
Strawberry Solutions works across Australia and New Zealand with clients in all areas of Education.
- Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Higher Education
- K12 Schools
- Corporate L & D