We applied principles of social and situated learning to create opportunities for various types of interaction. We created a highly interactive learning experience by:
- pairing concepts with relatable storytelling (through animated case studies),
- scripting and recording subject matter experts delivering concepts in succinct sound bites to foster engagement
- crafting conversation topics, through online discussions, that provide opportunity for social learning and knowledge sharing.
- building structured, interactive activities which provide opportunity to apply and assess knowledge
- organising content into bite-size chunks to improve retention, comprehension and engagement
- using images, illustrations and iconology to reinforce concepts and capture the learner’s attention.